This Sunday is the beginning of the end for Breaking Bad. But instead of being sad about it, we should celebrate it.
1. Refresh your memory with this middle school musical adaptation
2. Keep yourself busy during commercials with the Breaking Bad coloring book.
3. Make your own Blue Sky to enjoy during the show
4. Get your drink on to drown the sad feelings that the show is ending
5. Just for fun: Some of the leads' audition tapes
I think Tom Crabtree said it best last year:
I'm trying not to move or do anything right now so I don't die and miss Breaking Bad tonight.
— Tom Crabtree (@itsCrab) September 2, 2012