Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Secret Art of Ted (Dr. Seuss) Geisel at Pop International Galleries



Last Thursday I went to the opening reception of the exhibit "The Secret Art of Ted (Dr. Seuss) Geisel" at Pop International Galleries in Soho. Bill Dreyer, curator of The Dr. Seuss Art Collection, was on hand to give a little history and facts about Geisel and his art. I was able to record (most of) it:


A took a few photos of just some of the work that is on display. If you're in the area, I highly suggest checking it out. You may even want to purchase a piece! The exhibit runs through the end of May.

I love a good themed snack

[Turtle-Necked Sea Turtle]

[Raising Money for the Arts]


[Incidental Music for a New Year's Eve Party]

[Green Cat with Lights]
he speaks a bit about this piece and it's curious signature at 3:43 in the video posted above



[one of my favorites - Martini Bird]






No comments:

Post a Comment